Valve Automation Center:
Inventory, assembly, functional testing, validation testing, complete in-house capability.
We are the most complete in-house custom valve solution provider in the Northeast US. Our Valve Automation Center gives us in-house capabilities that allow us to design, fabricate, build and test all of our automated valve assemblies here in our North Kingstown, RI facility. Working with our valve and actuator principles, we maintain a high level of quality and design integrity.
Individual assembly cells for pneumatic, electric, hydraulic and manual gear actuation.
Automation of virtually any valve including quarter turn, multi-turn, short stroke linear
- precision type and other.
- Critical 24-hour and same-day shipments as required.
- Wide variety of automation accessories including pneumatic and electro-pneumatic
- positioners, digital positioners, position switches and feedback transmitters, filter/regulators, quick exhaust pilots, flow boosters, solenoid piloted valves, lock-up valves, volume tank fail safe systems, speed control systems and manual overide gear box systems.
- In-house CAD for hardware design, assembly drawings and certified outline drawings.
- Complete Inhouse machine shop , weld shop and painting for custom fabrication.
- Valve and actuator product inventory .
- Hydro., seat leak and heat testing.
- Field service support by trained and experienced Nooney Controls technicians.